Library Technical Assistance
Often times you walk into our library with a lost look on your face, device in hand, and are in need of assistance. Often those times there are a thousand other things going on and we do the minimum we can to get you up and running while balancing books on our head. This will NO longer be the case with “Book A Librarian” found conveniently right on our website. We’ve set aside some dedicated 30min blocks of time in which we have multiple staff members working to be able to come to your aid! This will not only allow us to give you the one on one attention you need but also allow us to provide extra customer service ensuring you understand how the device applications work. We also have in library slips to be filled out if you’re handy at keeping appointment cards and don’t fancy the “online” routine too much.
We look forward to being able to provide you with better service for all your library needs.
Some ideas you might use this booking for:
- Installing LIBRARY related apps [3M, RB Digital, Overdrive]
- Navigating help for those applications
- How to hold/reserve/renew books online
- How to use our digital newspaper archives
- Time at the library to use the microfiche
- A longer history or research project that requires individual attention
Leave a Reply