Back by popular demand. For those that missed the first class, we’re hosting another!
Make An Ebook with Microsoft Word
August 3rd from 10:30am – 12:30pm
This 2-hour class, presented by local author E.C. Stever will teach you how to create an ebook using only Microsoft Word, and free software from Amazon.
Did you know you can sell your ebook on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and at all U.S. libraries with a little bit of time, and a $0 investment? Hooray for capitalism! This class will teach you how to make your own ebooks, and start selling today.
You must have a basic familiarity with Microsoft Word, and email. You may bring a laptop or borrow one from the library, but a computer is necessary.
It’s okay if you haven’t written your book yet and want to learn what’s possible! A sample manuscript will be offered for your experimentation.
- How to put your MS Word Manuscript on Amazon Kindle
- How to sell on Barnes and Noble, Apple, Kobo and libraries using one other website
- Make an awesome cover using free software on the web
- How to CLEAN your manuscript for proper ebook formatting in MS Word
- Advanced ebook creation using Calibre and Kindle Create
Cost: $15 per person
Max: 15 People
Min: 5 People
100% of tuition will go to Salmon Library Summer Programs
Leave a Reply